“Palate Rehabilitation Clinic”
This event was apart of Seattle Beer Week 2012. Check out this year's events.
05/11 from 04:00 PM-06:00 PM
Hopped out? Palate obliterated by double digit ABV's saturated in whiskey barrels? The Beer Authority will host a "Palate Rehabilitation Clinic" to set your taste buds right.
· Samuel Smith’s India Ale – classic English IPA from Yorkshire’s oldest family-owned brewery.
· Traquair House Scotch Ale – brewed on Victorian-era equipment, fermented in open oak vats in the oldest continually inhabited manor house in Scotland since 1491.
· Westmalle Trappist Tripel –THE benchmark of the style from one of only seven Trappist monastery breweries in the world.
· Žatec Czech Bright Lager – we call it pilsner, but the true name of the style is “bright lager”. Cleanse your palate with an authentic double-decocted, open fermented from the heart of the Saaz hop growing region.
· Ayinger Bräu-Weisse – Bavaria is the birthplace of hefeweizen, and no one does more beautiful justice to the style than the Insellkammer family-owned Ayinger brewery.